Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun...

What happended to September? I can't believe I let a whole month pass without updating my fans. I guess you get what you pay for, after all... membership is free. So here is what you've missed...

Schools back in session... I started school again right after Labor Day. It was a tough adjustment, but Daddy is finally coming around. What can I say, he doesn't like to share me with very many people. My teacher, Miss Mia is great. Our class picture should be ready in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned.

My grandma Pancho and Uncle Bob celebrated their birthdays in September. Uncle Bob turned thirty in style. We had a Babe's Chicken Buffet and carrot cake. After all that fried yummy goodness, Mommy wanted to make sure we ate our veggies too.

Hurricane Ike made a visit to Houston. Thank you Aunt Ladonna for taking in Pancho and Lefty. I heard your house is the best place to ride out a storm. Hope Uncle Trent is feeling better these days.

As soon as power was restored in Houston, my 祖母 moved back. After 11+ months, I guess 祖母 had as much as she could stand of Mommy and Daddy.

Now it's all up to me to keep Mommy and Daddy busy. We started with the All About Uptown Festival. I took some time to sign a few autographs and leave my mark, before we jumped aboard the McKinney Avenue Trolley.






One last major happening this month... My Aunt Evil and Uncle Bob are adding to our family tree. You can wish them well at http://www.chiangbabyblog.blogspot.com/

In closing, I have an ancient Chinese proverb for Aunt Evil and Uncle Bob... "Sleepless nights lead to babies - which leads to MANY sleepless nights!"

No comments: