This year I decided to participate in something called "Halloween". Apparently, it must not be good to participate in, because to do so you have to don a disguise to hide your identity. No idea what that is all about, but I decided to roll with it.
My Mommy picked an excellent costume that made me look event more super cute than I normally do! For those of you with poor eyesight, I am a Dalmatian Doggy and NOT a cow.
Once I was fully costumed up, Mommy and I hit the streets.

Mommy explained how this whole thing works. You just select a house, preferable with a light on, and go up to the door and knock. When the door opens, you say "Trick or Treat" which is a code phrase for "Can I have some Candy?"

Once you have the candy, you have to say Thank You so that you will be welcome again next year. After that, just go to the next house and repeat.
I hope that you all have had a safe and successful night! Don't eat too much candy and I hope you get to see me again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment