As many of you know, I was previously spending my beauty rest time in what is commonly known as a "Crib" which was scaled to my smaller stature. I have really been growing and Mommy and Daddy decided that it was time that I had a bigger bed for my Beauty sleep.
Mommy ordered me this beautiful Iron Sleigh Bed and the colorful linens. It was my first night and I was ready to go.


Mommy got me this cool Maia holder that goes on one side of the bed. I am a sound sleeper so she does not want me to roll out.

I really like my new bed and it is quite comfortable. Daddy said that I better thank Nanny and Pancho for my Mattress, so Thanks! Next time you all visit you will get to stay in what is called the "Room formerly known as Maia's room". I hope to see you soon!
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment