
1. Birthday Party, take one - due to a minor clerical mix up at school, I had a happy un-birthday party with balloons, cupcakes and cookies. Thank you Miss Ashley. You're the best teacher a almost two-year old could have.

2. My Very First Concert - Mommy and Daddy took me to Bass Hall in Fort Worth to check out the Imagination Movers. The Imagination Movers is what you get when you cross the Beastie Boys with Mr. Rogers. Check them out at http://www.imaginationmovers.com/ and let me know what you think.


Check out my Rock Face!
I had a great time at the concert! I think that I shall have to attend more in the future. Maybe next time my Daddy will spring for seats in the non-nosebleed section.
3. After the concert I had quite an enjoyable visit with my Uncle John and Aunt Ern. Uncle John instructed me on the finer points of growing Onions, Painting Fences, Buffalo Wings, driving cross country, building nuclear reactors, the virtues of Cadillacs, and something called Winter Rats in New York. Aunt Ern cooked me up a delicious Chicken Fajita Dinner, Pecan Pie, and a great Breakfast of assorted cereals and peanut butter. Aunt Ern also gave me some food to go with the kitchen that my Pancho gave me for Christmas. It is great at their house, I told Mommy we should go back soon. Thank you for the hospitality!
By the way, if you happen near Pappas Burger in Ft. Worth, you owe it to yourself to stop. It will make you want to throw rocks at all those other inferior burgers you have eaten in the past.
That is it for the highlights. My REAL Birthday is coming up soon and I hope that I most of you will be able to come and see me.
No comments:
Post a Comment