
My Daddy really likes this thing called "football" so I asked Mommy to teach me all about it to strengthen our Father/Daughter bond. Since his favorite team is the Cowboys, I decided that we would start at Texas Stadium.
They had this really cute cart outside of the tour area, but they wouldn't let me drive. If you can believe it, they want you to be able to touch the steering wheel and the pedals at the SAME TIME! Don't they understand, I am not even one yet?
After that Mommy took me to the Stadium Club so that I could get a feel for how big the field is. No wonder those guys have to be so big! It would tire me out to run all the way along that!
After that we went to check out the Locker Room. There must be a lot of guys on the team, there were lots of lockers, the coaches even got lockers and they don't even get to play. After that, it was time to hit the field. I showed Mommy and Daddy my moves, I think I may have a future in this game.



After that Mommy and I checked out the Star. Do you think they will let us be the halftime entertainment this year?
So that was our day learning about football. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did! Mommy and I are all set with our front row seats. Does the game start soon?

No comments:
Post a Comment